Orders ship Monday - Wednesday(1-2 day processing time before shipping)
- Place your order
- You'll receive an order confirmation email (check your spam folder)
- Allow for 1-2 days processing time
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesday (ex. Order placed Thursday? It will ship Monday. Order placed Monday? It will likely ship Tuesday or Wednesday)
- Your pies will ship 2-3 day ground via FedEx or UPS in an eco-friendly cooler with dry ice
- If the dry ice has melted upon arrival, don't worry! (As long as the pies are cool to the touch, pop them in your freezer and you're good to go)
- *we do not ship to P.O. Boxes
Place frozen pie in freezer immediately upon arrival!
We ship frozen food to the 48 contiguous US states; we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. NO P.O. Boxes.
FedEx & UPS Delays
There are exceptions to the delivery schedule above.
Exceptions include UPS/FedEx initiated Weather Delays and Holds.
Your order WILL NOT SHIP until the delay is lifted by the carrier.
Just a one day delay in shipment will cause the dry ice to melt and the pies will be ruined. These things are out of our control, if your pies do arrive thawed, reach out to us and we will always make it right!
The only way to bypass shipping delays is to upgrade to 2nd Day Air for an additional $20.
Shipping Frozen Food
We will ship you order to your home or workplace via UPS/FedEx. We ship frozen products in coolers packed with dry ice to ensure your purchase arrives cold within the designated shipping time frame. Please be aware that dry ice is very cold (-109.3°F), and can be dangerous if not handled correctly. We include specific instructions to provide for safe handling and disposal of any dry ice that may remain in your cooler upon arrival. Please do not handle dry ice with bare hands.
We will send you a shipment notification with your tracking number when your order ships.
Please do not attempt to send frozen items back to us. If we make a mistake, we’ll be happy to correct it.