Sharing warm apple cider by a fire with a Mamie’s Pies McIntosh Apple Pie is heaven.
Sitting by a heart with yummy, sweet apple treats is the best.
How to execute the perfect apple cider and apple pocket pie Holiday:
- Head to your local Farmer’s Market and pick up some fresh, organic apples
- Pick up some handcrafted earthenware mugs for your yummy cider
- Shop for some cinnamon sticks (to place in your mugs to stir the delicious cider), 10 apples, white sugar, ground allspice and ground cinnamon
- Close your eyes and picture the warm apple cider smells waft through a warm household
- Get home to your yummy kitchen
- Place apples in a large stockpot and add enough water cover by at least 2 inches. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. Bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 1 hour. Cover pot, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
- Strain apple mixture through a fine mesh sieve. Discard solids. Drain cider again through a cheesecloth lined sieve. Refrigerate until cold.
- Pull the McIntosh Apple pocket pies out of the freezer and follow the simple and easy instructions to bake them!
What’s missing? Cuddling by a cozy fire.
Grab your warm apple treats and head to the hearth!
Sending love to you during the Holidays :)